// -->

OUR FIRST LOVE, THE FIRST MEETING. (Part-3)


PLEASE READ THE FIRST AND SECOND PART FIRST, IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T READ THEM YET.



…. Sipping onto each other’s lips, the two lovers, finally broke the kiss. Both Rivan and Naina looked into each other’s eyes. And then, two stranger-turned-lovers finally looked at their love, looked at the one their heart was beating for.
For a moment they looked at each other, and, Oh! Their ear to ear smile wasn’t ready to leave.
Dark brown hairs, big dark twinkling eyes, that natural pink blush on her cheeks and the red lipstick. She was a view, Rivan wasn’t ready for. “Why are you my girlfriend, again?” He asked in an amusing voice.
“Because I love you.” She leaned toward him and kissed his lips.
The heat of the moment finally turned down, the air around them felt cold.
Suddenly, she felt a drop on her cheek, it started raining.
“Oh my God, it’s raining” Naina said in excitement.
“Shushh” Rivan put his finger on her lips, grasped her hand and took her inside the café, “No, we aren’t going to get drenched in the rain baby.”
She looked outside through the glass window and sat down on the chair, but just after the moment she sat, she stood up and marched to the café’s door, looked back and gave an innocent smile to Rivan. And so he followed.
She ran outside, opened her arms looked up to the sky. Drenched in love? Or drenched in rain? The question got Rivan confused.
Looking at her smiling like a kid, Rivan realized how pure her heart was, within her twinkling big eyes lived a thousand dreams. It was enough for Rivan to feel safe with her.
Rivan sat down in the middle of the road, bending his knees he held her hand.
“Naina, I love you. Our hearts got connected the time you told me you have feelings for me and now, now I can feel my soul is yours too. Give me your hand, and I promise I won’t ever let it go. Never. I promise.” His words, her eyes, both were wet and warm. She sat down, cupped his pale white cheeks with her shivery hands. There were tears in her eyes and smile on her face.
Rivan wiped her tears, “I promise. I won’t ever let you go, I...” before words could complete the sentence, a kiss sealed the deal. Her kiss gave a meaning to his incomplete sentence. Together, the two completed each other.


It was a day somewhat similar to the ones in the books.

17th OCTOBER, 2016.

“I miss you.”
“I miss kissing you.”
“Just kissing me?”
“No. I missed touching you too.”


When work used to keep them away from meeting each other, the phone calls were their only escape. They used to stay awake the whole night, talking about how much they miss each other, how much they love each other, how their day was or else discussing how the future will be, whether their parents would accept their love or not.
“Rivan, what if your parent’s won’t approve of me? I mean, I am Hindu you are Muslim.”
“Then we’ll die. Simple.”
“What? No, I wanna live with you. I’m not a coward, if I have to fight for you, I will.”
“My stupid Naina, of course we’ll live together, forever till the eternity. What do you think my family is like? My parents already know about you.”
“What? Are you serious? What did they say?” She asked in excitement. After all her biggest fear that religion will break them off, was finally off the hook.
“They said that they think beautiful. Also, they asked me what magic I did to get you,” they both giggled, and then he continued, “They want to meet you.”
“Oh my God! When? I’m going to meet my in-laws. I’ll faint.”
“Oh! Suck drama? 3rd November, what do you say?”
“Perfect. It’ll be our birthday gift.”

30th OCTOBER, 2016

Naina was humming their favorite love song in the kitchen, the song they were singing the day they first met.
“Dilko tumse pyar hua, pehli baar hua, tumse pyaar hua.
Mai bhi…” her phone’s ringtone interrupted her. And so, she walked towards her room, it was Rivan. She was confused as she knew Rivan doesn’t call in the afternoon.

Her mind was muddled, she was trying to think what made him call during his office hours.
She was worried about whether he was well or not, tensed by all the negative thoughts, her mind had created, she picked up the call, 
“Hello”….


CONTINUE with the FOURTH PART.

2 comments